1. Originally posted by Caledonia:I'm astonished that it never hit the top spot, how times have changed I guess. Perhaps the Kygo leak last year and it having been around so long damaged its chances a bit though maybe?
    i'm not surprised , with today's trends ...its good where it is
  2. I guess I'm still in the days where every first single from a new release would go straight in at number 1 - don't think I've paid much attention to the charts since 2005 ish. I guess GOYB probably ended that run? Or did that chart well, anyone remember?
  3. Originally posted by Caledonia:I guess I'm still in the days where every first single from a new release would go straight in at number 1 - don't think I've paid much attention to the charts since 2005 ish. I guess GOYB probably ended that run? Or did that chart well, anyone remember?
    I'm guessing like me, you probably have no clue who BTS is!
  4. Originally posted by Caledonia:I guess I'm still in the days where every first single from a new release would go straight in at number 1 - don't think I've paid much attention to the charts since 2005 ish. I guess GOYB probably ended that run? Or did that chart well, anyone remember?
    GOYB got to #13 in the UK, IIRC.
  5. Originally posted by Caledonia:I guess I'm still in the days where every first single from a new release would go straight in at number 1 - don't think I've paid much attention to the charts since 2005 ish. I guess GOYB probably ended that run? Or did that chart well, anyone remember?
    Yes... but have you seen any good song on number 1 in last few years?
  6. Oh you're right, I was thinking RHMT but it's going to be In God's Country. Ignore me.