1. Downscale is the new upscale, right?

(O, pity on those who thought that irony was dead )
  2. Edge's daughter gets married in Eze tomorrow . Good luck to them all I'm sure it will be an amazing wedding and reception . Wonder if Dad and his 3 mates will belt out a few tunes
  3. U2 museum plans enter an advanced stage

Proposed four-storey facility would be located on the site of the band’s Dublin studio

Plans for a U2 museum on the site of the band’s recording studio in Dublin’s docklands are at an advanced stage, with a planning application set to be lodged in the coming days.

Despite the fact that – along with Guinness, St Patrick, Oscar Wilde and, possibly, Michael Flatley’s feet – U2 are Ireland’s most famous export, there are no public spaces celebrating the band’s achievements on the world stage.

Even the walls of graffiti which once surrounded their old studio at Windmill Lane have been levelled to make way for towers of glass and steel.

It is intended the four-storey museum will be dedicated to the band’s archive and will include artefacts covering its 40-year story.
    via The Irish Times

I'd go if it gets built.
  4. Originally posted by Timk68:Edge's daughter gets married in Eze tomorrow . Good luck to them all I'm sure it will be an amazing wedding and reception . Wonder if Dad and his 3 mates will belt out a few tunes
    They do weddings as well

5. Info on how Kendrick Lamar worked with his damn. Album. Also another album with them both ?
  6. Bono at 0:07. Doesn't look great. The guy he's talking to must be really tall. Maybe in Amsterdam?

7. Nice trailer. Not to get off topic, but anyone else think Randy Jackson looks horrible?
  8. Liam always needs to talk about Noel in every interview, otherwise people won't read it hahah