1. Either the band are available to the highest bidder these days or they were supporting an event they are personally vested in.
  2. Looks like an almost-improptu performance. Adam renting a bass? A grand piano? C'mon. That must have been a private party of some kind.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Looks like an almost-improptu performance. Adam renting a bass? A grand piano? C'mon. That must have been a private party of some kind.
    And judging by the songs they played - the kind they could do in their sleep, IWF, Desire, AOH, One - they probably didn't have much time to rehearse.
  4. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    And judging by the songs they played - the kind they could do in their sleep, IWF, Desire, AOH, One - they probably didn't have much time to rehearse.
    Indeed! Not the most exciting list. Sounds 100% like the kind of short set that they'd perform at a party where they weren't supposed to play at in the first place.
  5. Let's ask U2BROTHR and the others. I bet they were onstage.
  6. I guess it depends on how they're working it out. The band have spent an absolute fortune on staging etc for tours, as much as they're business minded as well the priority is bringing out great music and playing great shows whereas a lot of people on the list will probably be mainly money orientated. Well I'm guessing all that but I think it's a reasonable explanation.
  7. Still loads of money.
  8. U2 are artists, not business sharks. Their fortune could be even bigger, but they decided to offer the fans some mind-blowing scenarios for their tours, even if that meant loosing tons of money.