1. I'm a bit late to the party, I see.

2. Just a few minutes! We appreciate it either way
  3. Finally it officially the trailer is out. I saw it on Facebook and recorded it. Once i refreshed it , it was gone. It sounds way better than the phone recording. I'll still buy it. I can't judge till the whole song is out. But what I can say is that I like it so far.
  4. Having listened to the official audio now, oh gosh those horns are bad. Everything else is okay though.

That fraction of a second in which we hear the chorus sounds a lot like the original vocals. . . Or is that just me?
  5. Originally posted by Faceman2000:Having listened to the official audio now, oh gosh those horns are bad. Everything else is okay though.

That fraction of a second in which we hear the chorus sounds a lot like the original vocals. . . Or is that just me?
    I thought the very same. It sounds totally like the original vocal recording.

I hope hope hope really hope they haven't been THAT stingy and re-record the verses while keeping the 1987 vocals for the choruses. God forbid
  6. Duet with 1987 Bono.

7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I thought the very same. It sounds totally like the original vocal recording.

I hope hope hope really hope they haven't been THAT stingy and re-record the verses while keeping the 1987 vocals for the choruses. God forbid
    That would be fucking stupid, but Im still very excited!
  8. But I understand it, since its a mix.
  9. Lets just hope he will sing everything live this tour.