1. Originally posted by LikeASong:That riff at the beggining sounds a lot like The Fly's solo. Am I the only one that is impartial enough to hear it?
    I don't have any problem believing that Edge let himself influenced by this track when they revisited their musical style at the start of the 90s. I can totally see him listening to this song (which is very nice btw) while composing A Clockwork Orange and then letting it sneak into The Fly's solo.
    Nope, I hear it too.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:That riff at the beggining sounds a lot like The Fly's solo. Am I the only one that is impartial enough to hear it?
    I don't have any problem believing that Edge let himself influenced by this track when they revisited their musical style at the start of the 90s. I can totally see him listening to this song (which is very nice btw) while composing A Clockwork Orange and then letting it sneak into The Fly's solo.

My whole issue is why did Mr. Rose wait 25 years to decide to bring this out in the open? Or was he living in some medieval commune and never heard Achtung Baby until now. The years have made a cynic and a skeptic of me in matters of timing and motive...
  3. LOL. Again, The years have made a cynic and a skeptic of me in matters of timing and motive...
  4. Mmmmm indeed. Apparently these guys are usually pretty accurate, the reported the RHMT single before it was announced. We shall see. Dates before album though? Surely not a repeat of popmart.. I reckon more likely ROW legs for JT tour
  5. NOOOOOOO....i have no money! Maybe this is why that guy is accusing them off ripping off his song- needs some cash for SOE tour
  6. It'll probably be South America and Australasia. There's no way they'd announce another US/EU leg so soon.
  7. if the dates are announced, i beLIEve it won't be for 2017, maybe March 2018
  8. fingers crossed that's the case
  9. That's why it would make no strategic sense. Their fans just invested their 2017 budget in JT30. I agree it would be SA/Australia, but an extension of JT. I can't see the reason to even announce SOE until JT Tour is finished...