1. This photo is masterful. I know it's taken in your wooden attic and I guess you have the t-shirt framed with a glass in the front... look at these wood tables doing a rainbow shape around the Music Rising's logo , then disappearing at the end of the black t-shirt cloth... Wow.

I may, maybe may, might be reading too much into the photo itself trying to hide my envy for the signature. Ha.
  2. I could only listen to a minute of that. Can't see it going anywhere. Perhaps looking a quick quid to avoid court.
  3. If he is looking for a quick quid I think he's chasing the wrong band, I can't imagine the band with there principles will accept this, could end up costing the guy a fortune, it's not even close to sounding like the fly.
  4. At the start it vaguely sounds it, but only barely. But if someone played me it without telling me both tracks had a resemblance, I would never bat an eyelid, AT ALL. He is just looking for some money because he never made it in the music industry at the time. Yet if this guy copyrighted the song before U2 released The Fly then U2 might have a bit of a problem. Look at Robin Thicke and Pharrell, they thought they were fine but they ended up having to splash out loads of money to Marvin Gaye's estate.
  5. I can hear a three note sequence which vaguely sounds like the beginning of edges solo. But it is the most ridiculous claim i have ever heard.

Pharell's was much more blatant and indefensible in my opinion. Plus its karma when you write a song with those kind of lyrics!
  6. That riff at the beggining sounds a lot like The Fly's solo. Am I the only one that is impartial enough to hear it?
    I don't have any problem believing that Edge let himself influenced by this track when they revisited their musical style at the start of the 90s. I can totally see him listening to this song (which is very nice btw) while composing A Clockwork Orange and then letting it sneak into The Fly's solo.
  7. I think it's the combo of the groove ( drums and bass) and guitar that makes it sound familiar. I hear elements but to me you would have to prove they heard that song for sure. But even then borrowing a couple ideas for a starting point isn't ripping this guy off.