1. Another photo of Bono in Eze, Yesterday !

2. he's alive!
  3. We don't normally post it as news every time Bono gets his photo taken by or with a U2 fan, but these aren't "normal" days for Bono, are they?

Ten days removed from back surgery, Bono was spotted Monday morning in a car leaving a villa in Beaulieu, France. Paul McGuinness was behind the wheel. This photo was first posted in the U2achtung.com forums (members only, en Francais) and can also be seen on Facebook.

According to the original U2achtung.com forum post, the villa where this photo was taken is next to a hotel where some events of the France-Africa Summit are happening. The fan who posted the photo said that Bono "could not get out of the car" to have his photo taken and "gave the impression of being in some pain," but happily agreed to the photos, anyway. (Thx BM for translation help.)
  4. Originally posted by evman:We don't normally post it as news every time Bono gets his photo taken by or with a U2 fan, but these aren't "normal" days for Bono, are they?

Ten days removed from back surgery, Bono was spotted Monday morning in a car leaving a villa in Beaulieu, France. Paul McGuinness was behind the wheel. This photo was first posted in the U2achtung.com forums (members only, en Francais) and can also be seen on Facebook.

According to the original U2achtung.com forum post, the villa where this photo was taken is next to a hotel where some events of the France-Africa Summit are happening. The fan who posted the photo said that Bono "could not get out of the car" to have his photo taken and "gave the impression of being in some pain," but happily agreed to the photos, anyway. (Thx BM for translation help.)

Nice quote from @U2 lol

5. +1 Hahaha he'd be the funniest looking cartoon character ever
  6. Now I understand why Bono said that Irish people are pink, just see them in the daylight
    Looking good B man
  7. Damn, I really like his jumper
  8. High as a kite, I'm sure....