1. yep
  2. Just watched the latest Adam Clayton interview with dave fanning. So 2 more albums and that's the end for the boys??
  3. The future is open!
  4. Two more albums = a few more years. And this is what they say now. I'm pretty sure they'll keep making music some way or other.
  5. I really like Adam in interviews. He really needs to do more of those.

Also, I think it's interesting that U2 is doing more festivals now in spite of U2 having the reputation for not doing festivals really.
  6. Me 2
    Coherent but always funny still (<- e-smoke )
  7. Quite probably, yes.
    They're >55 now, and 2 more albums might mean 10 or more years in U2-time so that would put them well into their mid-60s, a.k.a. standard age for retiring in most jobs and countries, a.k.a. something perfectly reasonable.
  8. ...however, life - as we know it - is highly unpredictable...
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Quite probably, yes.
    They're >55 now, and 2 more albums might mean 10 or more years in U2-time so that would put them well into their mid-60s, a.k.a. standard age for retiring in most jobs and countries, a.k.a. something perfectly reasonable.
    Artists don't retire, they burn out or fade away...

Am I the only one who is sort of shocked by the Adam interview?
    I like the fact that the 'trilogy' idea seems to be coming reality, but for heaven's sake, 'U2-time' is slowing down more then ever.... it sounds like:

SOI - 2014 - indoor tour
    SOE - (end of) 2017 - indoor tour
    SOA - 2021 (at the earliest, more then 12 years after it was first mentioned) maybe outdoor tour...

I'm sort of disappointed by these irrelevant 'greatest hits' mini-gigs.
  10. I really hope their last album will be namen Man