1. As Stephen Averill says in this video here, it was just the record company being overly cautious and since it was the bands first album, they didn't have the say that they would've had later in their career. It pretty much became the albums worldwide cover anyway. Interestingly, he says that the label hated the title HTDAAB but the band had the final say.
  2. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    As Stephen Averill says in this video here, it was just the record company being overly cautious and since it was the bands first album, they didn't have the say that they would've had later in their career. It pretty much became the albums worldwide cover anyway. Interestingly, he says that the label hated the title HTDAAB but the band had the final say.
    How interesting... That's probably my favourite album title of all.
  3. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    Currently watching the interview with Charlie Rose. Honestly, it's a bit refreshing to see Bono in an interview that isn't a late-night talk show. At about a half hour in there isn't anything shocking or new, but definitely interesting stuff regarding Bono's inspirations/motivations behind his writing and how he's been coping with being unable to play the guitar.

Where can I find the full interview?
  4. Thanks
  5. I haven't seen it before. They seem to be adding more 'classic' t-shirts. There's a War t-shirt which is also cool. Along with JT/R&H shirts.
  6. Pop 2017 confirmed.
  7. Actually all news around U2 is like we are used to. A new record already more or less announced for this year, but it will be released in 2017. (maybe).
    Some leaked fragments of new songs.
    A performance with a standard setlist, Bono's voice not so good and forgetting lyrics.
    Etc etc.

We can sleep again and just waite for the new album.