1. Nothing major, received a Electrical Storm [UK2] single this morning. The one that has a double CD insert for the first Electrical Storm (which I don't have lol).

Time to look for my next purchase.
  2. "Edit"
    I Find...
  3. gonna start selling some of my stuff. Looking at moving to a new apartment and this crap takes up some space. Anybody looking any run of the mill promo's or any cd singles?
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:gonna start selling some of my stuff. Looking at moving to a new apartment and this crap takes up some space. Anybody looking any run of the mill promo's or any cd singles?

post what ya have with prices i'd say
  5. All CD single releases (mainly UK) from WOWY to Crazy. Parts 1,2 and DVD where applicable. Keeping Stay though. Thats all I have off the top of my head. Some will go to the ebay frenzy (45 quid for OneTree Hill??)

Beautiful Day Promo
    5 parts of Walk On (inc Canadian version + promo)
    Electrical Storm Promo
    Vertigo promo
    Sometimes Promo
    Blinding Lights promo
    All Because Of You promo
    Saints promo
    Window In The Skies Promo
    Boots promo

Best buy Boston 2001 promo
    Some Zooropa condoms
    Horizon Box with all 3 vinyl singles
    All I Want is you tin

6. What's the "AIWIY tin", Gerard?? I am interested.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:All CD single releases (mainly UK) from WOWY to Crazy. Parts 1,2 and DVD where applicable. Keeping Stay though. Thats all I have off the top of my head. Some will go to the ebay frenzy (45 quid for OneTree Hill??)

Beautiful Day Promo
    5 parts of Walk On (inc Canadian version + promo)
    Electrical Storm Promo
    Vertigo promo
    Sometimes Promo
    Blinding Lights promo
    All Because Of You promo
    Saints promo
    Window In The Skies Promo
    Boots promo

Best buy Boston 2001 promo
    Some Zooropa condoms
    Horizon Box with all 3 vinyl singles
    All I Want is you tin

How much for Window In The Skies Promo ?