1. Just framed some of my Record Store Day finds.
  2. Nice frames
  3. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Yeah I would never call Passengers a U2 album. It's a project, a side-thingy, but it's not part of their discography. Still love it though Slug, Your Blue Room, and Miss Sarajevo are easily some of the best songs that they've worked on IMO. Some of the smaller ones on there like Always Forever Now, Different Kind of Blue, etc. are really nice too.
    You're forgetting the best song on OS1, Elvis Ate America.
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Ha! You probably thought I was joking, but let me assure you I am not. Elvis Ate America is one of my favourite songs.

But to stay on topic, I visited a local record shop and picked up a Beautiful Day CD with the PopMart b-sides for $1 and an Angel of Harlem 7" in brilliant condition for $1.25! I mostly got AOH for the sleeve and the b-side, honestly - and the shop is called Mystery Train Records, so it seemed appropriate... Take a ride on the mystery train... A Room At the Heartbreak Hotel has grown massively on me, it's become one of my favourite U2 b-sides over the last couple of months.
  4. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    You're forgetting the best song on OS1, Elvis Ate America.
    Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Ha! You probably thought I was joking, but let me assure you I am not. Elvis Ate America is one of my favourite songs.

But to stay on topic, I visited a local record shop and picked up a Beautiful Day CD with the PopMart b-sides for $1 and an Angel of Harlem 7" in brilliant condition for $1.25! I mostly got AOH for the sleeve and the b-side, honestly - and the shop is called Mystery Train Records, so it seemed appropriate... Take a ride on the mystery train... A Room At the Heartbreak Hotel has grown massively on me, it's become one of my favourite U2 b-sides over the last couple of months.
    Where is Mystery Train Records?
  5. This one is in downtown Amherst, Massachusetts, but I think there's another, larger one in Springfield. (Not knocking around the South this time of year, because of college)
  6. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    This one is in downtown Amherst, Massachusetts, but I think there's another, larger one in Springfield. (Not knocking around the South this time of year, because of college)
    I was hoping you were gonna say it was in 'Bama.

7. Framed this.
  8. It looks like its not straight, but it is haha
  9. Just bought Red Hill Mining Town and Boy (Remastered) on vinyl.

10. My friend found this and gave it to me a while back, and have been meaning to post it but keep forgetting - Has anyone ever seen this before/is it an official release or a bootleg record? I have seen some of the tracks on it mentioned before (the non-Boy ones that is)...

Daughters and Sons: Demos from 1978-1979
    A1) Lost on A Distant Planet
    A2) Twilight
    A3) Another Time, Another Place
    A4) All in the Light
    A5) 11 O Clock Tick Tock
    A6) Touch
    B1) Street Mission
    B2) Shadows and Tall Trees
    B3) The Fool
    B4) Boy Girl
    B5) The Dream Is Over