1. Thanks a lot!!

I have one more at my work and NOBODY knows that it is Bono (he's with hat and umbrella there ) Maybe I will post it later.
  2. Originally posted by alexandra_t:[..]

Thanks a lot!!

I have one more at my work and NOBODY knows that it is Bono (he's with hat and umbrella there ) Maybe I will post it later.

Please do!
  3. Most definitely! Wow!!! Great stuff here!!
  4. Thank you!!!

Nobody notice it at work, maybe just because originally it's only 15X20 cm

5. You're really being too modest....this is amazing.
    And I always thought I could draw a decent picture.....but what you're doing is fantastic!
  6. But I can draw, not very good but ... look what I have on my wall
    So...drawings are my only U2 special things...

OMG, that The Fly drawing is simply brilliant!!! Very, very good, great work man!!!
  7. Alexandra, maybe you could make a drawing of that photo from Esquire of which that you posted that pic. That's a great photograph.
  8. I found the U2 ACHTUNG BABY BERLIN WALL FRAGMENT...

It's the same but with Orange Trabi

Box is in Mint condition, taken directly from an Island Records guy member...

9. Last week I get:

City of blinding light 12"
    Pop mart Sampler 2x12"
    Who's gonna ride 12" Promo

next week should arrive:

Desire 12"promo black sleeve
    Boy US cover LP Promo
  10. Originally posted by Rob1965:Alexandra, maybe you could make a drawing of that photo from Esquire of which that you posted that pic. That's a great photograph.

Well, his eyes look er... I don't like those glasses...but OK, I'll try

I liked Paul McGuinness when he said: "...you can see the extraordinary construction. It's basically made of sawdust and cotton wool and some kind of resin. The truth is, there's probably more metal in this little fellow... then is in the whole car. "