1. Discotheque CD single 2 [UK]
    HMTMKMKM CD Single

And will receive Sweetest Thing in cassette format soon. My first venture into cassettes.
  2. I have..

Edge's 360 guitar pick...

U2byU2 signed by the Edge... (cornered him at my school raffle xDD)

360 Dublin poster...

Vertigo poster...

But my Mom has...

Original Irish pressing of the Three/Out Of Control 7"

Circa 1979 U2 button badge

Signed LoveTown programme

Signed WOWY CD single

aaand... a LoveTown sew-on patch xDD

My mom is LUCKY!

3. It is My mom was so lucky, she was a big fan when they started - she thinks she had some old posters/tickets etc - but they've all been lost
  4. Originally posted by roqueandrolle:[..]

It is My mom was so lucky, she was a big fan when they started - she thinks she had some old posters/tickets etc - but they've all been lost

My mum was a big fan too (from 1984 though), but I guess that not living in Dublin might have to do with the fact that she didn't have any autographs nor rare material

You're both so lucky, congrats
  5. I have every album except NLOTH framed and hand signed by al lthe band plus signed pics and birthday cards from when I was 18 and 21.........
  6. Originally posted by andyuk36:I have every album except NLOTH framed and hand signed by al lthe band plus signed pics and birthday cards from when I was 18 and 21.........

just how many lifetimes did you spend on getting all this together?
    just plain amazing
  7. My gran worked in dublin when I was a kid she knew adams family quite well before he was in a band............the kids shes brought up went to St columbus college with Adam before he went to mount temple. so guess I was real lucky growing up got to meet them etc.

I have seen them 45 times the first time was February 1980 at the National stadium in Dublin seen them on every tour since then.
    It's been fantastic to see them develop overtime from a garage band in to the best stadium band in the world.....................looing forward to my 46th gig in Montreal this summer.
  8. 45 gigs and the epic 1980-02-26 National Stadium show, that's irreal.
  9. WOw that drawing is really really good! Very cool indeed!