1. Bootleg.unofficial...
    Others to follow.if permitted
  2. Impressive wall and bootleg Fly40
  3. haha public transport.

Not a lot of record and CD shops left in Australia so it's impressive to find such a large store with a diverse range.
  4. where you live?
    when i went to Australia i have to admit that i found several records shop.expecially in Sydney.
    well b.t.w. i don't live there so i trust in u
  5. Originally posted by Fly40:where you live?
    when i went to Australia i have to admit that i found several records shop.expecially in Sydney.
    well b.t.w. i don't live there so i trust in u
    I live 1 hour away from Melbourne
  6. Yeah was happy to find them, they have new stock all the time so will be checking weekly
  7. Are they All aussie issues?...
    If yes.tell me the prices and....send them to me

8. Some are Aussie editions actually just the Elevation one I think, they were 5/6 dollars aud each.
    The last night on earth one has, Numb the Soul assassins mix, very rnb. Does U2 over see all single releases like the remix songs, do they listen and approve them before hand?
  9. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    [image]
    Some are Aussie editions actually just the Elevation one I think, they were 5/6 dollars aud each.
    The last night on earth one has, Numb the Soul assassins mix, very rnb. Does U2 over see all single releases like the remix songs, do they listen and approve them before hand?

A few were 4 $
  10. My small collection of singles.

haha public transport.

Not a lot of record and CD shops left in Australia so it's impressive to find such a large store with a diverse range.

Hey Michael, did you go to Dixons in Melbourne (Blackburn / Fitzroy) by any chance? Seen heaps of U2 singles out those stores.
  11. Hey drew forgot your were a fellow Aussie, yeah Dixon's in Blackburn , just discovered it... Amazing