1. Beware of the coloured vinyl retros of Zooropa, they jump and skip. Poor pressings!
  2. HA HAH HA dude.... one post with all my stuff in it. Yeah right! You have no idea how vast this collection is do you! one of the biggest out there.
    Got the message though dude. Whats been shown is nothing in comparison. It's massive. 40 years of collecting. I shall post one a week for years then!
    Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Dude, this topic is "Your U2 Collectibles", not "Elizium's U2 Collectibles", just one post every week or so here will do just fine. Or just one post with all your stuff in it.
  3. Just want to pass on the info so nobody gets ripped off and you can't return it etc. I know of this particular item and its fault through a record distributor and he would not stock it and rip off fans. Not everyone is as good as him.
    I hope you find one though. You may want to look for the Super Uber Deluxe of Achtung Baby that features Zooropa.
  4. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Just want to pass on the info so nobody gets ripped off and you can't return it etc. I know of this particular item and its fault through a record distributor and he would not stock it and rip off fans. Not everyone is as good as him.
    I hope you find one though. You may want to look for the Super Uber Deluxe of Achtung Baby that features Zooropa.
    Wait.....I have the Uber deluxe version of Achtung Baby. There's a Zooropa vinyl in there?!?!?!?!
  5. My apologies. It is the vinyl you are looking for. Sorry, the edition in that Uber Deluxe is the CD.
  6. Yeah I was definitely thinking "that can't be..."

7. If you can track a picture disc copy down then i know they do not skip or jump as i have one. But don't get ripped off please. They surface all over the place.
  8. You'd think they would have included a vinyl disc of Zooropa in the Super Deluxe vinyl box set though seeing as it was all under the ZOO TV banner.
  9. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    You'd think they would have included a vinyl disc of Zooropa in the Super Deluxe vinyl box set though seeing as it was all under the ZOO TV banner.
    I actually think they completely mistreated Zooropa in those releases, and wish they hadn't included it at all the way they did. It feels tacked on, almost as if it's just a little bonus CD to Achtung Baby, when in reality it's a whole different album. You're right in that since those releases were very much "ZooTV" releases (what with all the video content they included) they should've have done more though. Would've loved a Zooropa b-sides album, kindergarden album, etc.