1. Dude, this topic is "Your U2 Collectibles", not "Elizium's U2 Collectibles", just one post every week or so here will do just fine. Or just one post with all your stuff in it.

2. Tea or coffea? It doesn't matter, but this one is "my cup " :-)

3. This is the one I've been looking for/wanting. Expensive as hell on ebay...I wish they'd just re-print their collection. Did you get a good price on yours (if you don't mind me asking)?
  4. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

This is the one I've been looking for/wanting. Expensive as hell on ebay...I wish they'd just re-print their collection. Did you get a good price on yours (if you don't mind me asking)?
    For some reason all of their LP's from 1990 on are ridiculous priced for the originals.
  5. I know There's a guy locally selling All That You Can't Leave Behind for 100$ (Canadian) - and even that one tends to go for a pretty penny. Can't decide if I want to snag it. I know it's rare, but it's not high on my list of albums I still want/need. Zooropa, Pop and Passengers are all higher.
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    I know There's a guy locally selling All That You Can't Leave Behind for 100$ (Canadian) - and even that one tends to go for a pretty penny. Can't decide if I want to snag it. I know it's rare, but it's not high on my list of albums I still want/need. Zooropa, Pop and Passengers are all higher.
    If you're not obsessed with having the original, you can find unofficial Zooropa reasonably priced.

And I found this on e-bay for Pop if you want to keep an eye on it... Bidding is only at $28 right now, but there's still 5-days left. Worth watching anyway...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/U2-Pop-First-Pressing-Vinyl-LP-SEALED-/292263793552?hash=item440c479390:g:BM4AAOSwrNlZwyKA
  7. That's true, and I'm not - maybe I'll pick up a repro.

And thanks so much! Will definitely "watch" it.
  8. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

This is the one I've been looking for/wanting. Expensive as hell on ebay...I wish they'd just re-print their collection. Did you get a good price on yours (if you don't mind me asking)?
    I paid for most of my collection as it was released since 1980. So whenever a new release appeared it would be snapped up at the price record shops were asking at the time. I know i would have paid very little for POP. It was 20 years ago!
    I hope you do find a copy without bing ripped off. I know they are hard to find (as is most of my collection).
    Seems i have served a purpose on here by posting some of my collection given the PM i am receiving.