1. Nice! I wasn't sure.

Gotta love old bootlegs typos and mistakes. An Cat Dubh without Into The Heart, Threw-A-Brick, "That's All", Electric Co and I Fall Down switching places... lol
  2. Also, is that a seal or relief of some kind at the bottom left? Looks like it.
  3. It's a seal. I bought this in the late 80's. The original owner must have been very protective of his collection because he marked the cover with his seal and the actual record with his initials on both sides. SMH.
  4. Yeah. The old bootleg track listings... between atrocious spelling on early vinyl and then on the younger silver pressed cd's they used to give a disclaimer that royalties from sales were put in a specific account for the artists... LMAO!

I wish I still had half of what I once did...
  5. I've never found physical bootlegs anywhere... Must've been exciting times to be able to collect so many
  6. It was a cool time to be a fan back in the 1980s. Camden Market in London had some serious sellers and traders. O' Connell Street in Dublin was the place you could get the bootlegs here in Ireland. Other independent record stores had some bootlegs behind the counter.

I had a great collection myself but so much went missing when I moved to New York. I wish I still had the 13 June 1987 show, the copy I had sounded fantastic. The others are right about the typos, they were legendary.