1. Here's the back
  2. Originally posted by jmushouse:[image]
    My friend found this and gave it to me a while back, and have been meaning to post it but keep forgetting - Has anyone ever seen this before/is it an official release or a bootleg record? I have seen some of the tracks on it mentioned before (the non-Boy ones that is)...

Daughters and Sons: Demos from 1978-1979
    A1) Lost on A Distant Planet
    A2) Twilight
    A3) Another Time, Another Place
    A4) All in the Light
    A5) 11 O Clock Tick Tock
    A6) Touch
    B1) Street Mission
    B2) Shadows and Tall Trees
    B3) The Fool
    B4) Boy Girl
    B5) The Dream Is Over
    B6) Out of Control
    Definitely a bootleg, and judging by the track listing, it's a variation of several different "Contract Demo" releases. Nice piece. I believe it's very, very limted pressing. Definitely a keeper.

3. Just bought these

4. The October album looks pristine. Does anyone have a picture sleeve of the "A Celebration" single from 1982? Haven't seen mine in a while.
  5. My "A Celebration" picture sleev 7" did a disappearing act many moons ago. I only have a generic sleeve version now.
  6. I've got A Celebration in the kind of trippy stripy sleeve. It's not with me now, though, so I can't take a picture.
  7. Managed to get RHMT from Record Store Day. Happy days
  8. Anybody here a U2 subscriber?
    What are your feelings about the 2017 gift? I am a bit disappointed myself, unfortunately...
    just wondering what others think...
  9. Originally posted by JeroenAFCA:Anybody here a U2 subscriber?
    What are your feelings about the 2017 gift? I am a bit disappointed myself, unfortunately...
    just wondering what others think...
    I think it's a nice gift. Question is will we have it in 2017 or will it be 2018?
  10. Depends on the live tracks they are gonna put on the flipside...