1. Some of the official items. I'm not a collector. I use my stuff.
  2. I recently got Vertigo, COBL, and LNOE singles.

3. I just had to pack all of my stuff a month ago its was because i was moving.
    A nice moment to see how out of control you can get.
  4. This and some tourflags and posters is the stuff i collected over a period of 10 years I think.

I got a london 5 setlist and lost it within one hour of getting it to a thief... (I never got one before , as I'm not very dominant in asking for one.)
    But this was very precious to me cause it came directly from Bono. He folded a setlist (before the show) into a paper plane and threw it in the crowd during Bullet the Blue Sky. It went straight up. And straight down in vertical lines. And landed in my arms.

I was in shock! I never get anything from gigs. So i hid it in my pocket. Where it was nicked out of my pocket at the venue. Thankyou London. Thankyou U2 fans that feel entitled to do so.

I can laugh about it now.
  5. Originally posted by mofothethird:This and some tourflags and posters is the stuff i collected over a period of 10 years I think.

I got a london 5 setlist and lost it within one hour of getting it to a thief... (I never got one before , as I'm not very dominant in asking for one.)
    But this was very precious to me cause it came directly from Bono. He folded a setlist (before the show) into a paper plane and threw it in the crowd during Bullet the Blue Sky. It went straight up. And straight down in vertical lines. And landed in my arms.

I was in shock! I never get anything from gigs. So i hid it in my pocket. Where it was nicked out of my pocket at the venue. Thankyou London. Thankyou U2 fans that feel entitled to do so.

I can laugh about it now.
    That sucks big big time Sorry for that, specially sorry since I'm an avid setlist collector...
  6. I really would have liked to have one too But I guess it was not meant to be.
  7. Joyce, I've got a setlist for you from London if you want?
  8. I came across a lot of nasty U2 fans in London, so that doesn't surprise me.