1. picked up the u2 fan club vinyl another time another place live at the marquee at my local good will for $1.99
  2. Originally posted by evman:picked up the u2 fan club vinyl another time another place live at the marquee at my local good will for $1.99
    hahahaha that's a ridiculous price, what a bargain. And to think that many so called "fans" subscribed more than once to U2.com in order to "get profit" out of the vinyl...
  3. Curious to see the future price from this year suscribtion posters on eBay
  4. Started collecting the albums on vinyl, Pop is coming in next week and then it's saving money for the rest!

Progress with some placeholders:
  5. Originally posted by Remy:Started collecting the albums on vinyl, Pop is coming in next week and then it's saving money for the rest!

[image]
    Nice collection Remy. I'm 3 albums short of completing the vinyl collection myself. Pop, ATYCLB and NLOTH. Where did you get the frames?
  6. Originally posted by Remy:Started collecting the albums on vinyl, Pop is coming in next week and then it's saving money for the rest!

[image]
    Very nice! At least you've got HTDAAB already... That and ATYCLB are the price monsters...
  7. Originally posted by jochem:[..]
    Nice collection Remy. I'm 3 albums short of completing the vinyl collection myself. Pop, ATYCLB and NLOTH. Where did you get the frames?
    Just do a search for album art frames and you'll find them.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:Started collecting the albums on vinyl, Pop is coming in next week and then it's saving money for the rest!

[image]
    Nice. Started bying vinyl again and men, the prices. All the older albums are no problem and I've got my favorite Achtung Baby for a reasonble price and was able to buy No Line on the Horizon without the cover for only 17€. Which is fine for me because I want to listen to them and not look at them (although your wall looks mighty fine). But the prices for HTDAAB and ATYCLB are enormous. Time for some re-issues.
  9. Originally posted by il_famo:[..]
    Nice. Started bying vinyl again and men, the prices. All the older albums are no problem and I've got my favorite Achtung Baby for a reasonble price and was able to buy No Line on the Horizon without the cover for only 17€. Which is fine for me because I want to listen to them and not look at them (although your wall looks mighty fine). But the prices for HTDAAB and ATYCLB are enormous. Time for some re-issues.
    Completely ridiculous. You can find a good "unofficial" version of HTDAAB for a reasonable price though...

If you're interested:

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/8380497?ev=rb
  10. Originally posted by Remy:Started collecting the albums on vinyl, Pop is coming in next week and then it's saving money for the rest!

[image]
    Nice! I guess the plan is to put them into chronological order?

11. really superlative, i don't have place for that in the house and in my Frank Buzz's garage.......to many vinyls and cds......