1. Originally posted by dieder:[..]
    Haha been trying to get that one for some time...maybe try discogs but they're very expensive (as are ATYCLB, NLOTH and HTDAAB)
    Check musicstack.com

It's hit or miss, I tend to find the most reasonable prices on there.
  2. Any interested in the original Rattle And Hum movie theater standee? These are not posters. This is the actual 4 panel heavy cardboard standee. Not mint condition, but good condition. It's big & bulky so shipping would probably be a little pricy, but I'll be square on shipping costs.

It's 4 - 4' x 6' (I believe) panels, of each band member. I haven't been able to find one anywhere on google or e-bay, so if interested, PM me and I'll pull it out and take a picture...
  3. Was that En Vivo CD included with ATYCLB? If so, where?
  4. In colombia ONLY
  5. Right, thanks I had never seen that "En Vivo" CD, it seems interesting. Pop Muzik, Staring At The Sun, Streets and Lemon Remix, strange song choices!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:Right, thanks I had never seen that "En Vivo" CD, it seems interesting. Pop Muzik, Staring At The Sun, Streets and Lemon Remix, strange song choices!
    +1

I have never seen that and agree about the strange song choices ( 2 of them are not live )
  7. Bought my first U2 vinyl records today!

War, for US$8.99

'A Celebration', for US$11.98

Also, one CD...

'Discothèque', for US$5.99; apparently, it's a radio promo copy
  8. Going to be moving house in a few months so clearing out again. Will post some stuff in the coming days. Any one interested in the huge Slane Castle lithograph? Can be had for not a lot of money + postage.
  9. I've been looking around online for the POPMart lemon. What a fun thing to have that would be.
  10. The inflatable of course