1. Ooh just came across giant Slane lithograph that I'd completely forgotten I owned. Probably too expensive to frame and probably my least favourite of the three I own. Still cool.
  2. Does it show the same photo as the DVD cover (black and white crowd, the guys and the coloured flag)?
  3. How big is it? It shouldn't cost more than 15 bucks to frame I think.
  4. Its huge. It could be done fairly cheaply but my other 2 are professionally framed and I'd want them all the same. I like it but don't like it enough to hang on the wall. Might buy one of the trabant prints. Or the Boy and War ones and have them facing each other on opposite walls.

5. 690 mm x 970 mm)
    ... my prints cost me about 100.00 -150.00 to frame.. professionally behind glass.
  6. That's huge indeed, I thought they were smaller. That's excessive for framing anyway, unless the frames are hand-made or something. I framed a 40x60 cm map with a metal frame and glass on both sides for $25 the other day. The frame was already for sale though, it wasn't tailor-made by any means.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:Its huge. It could be done fairly cheaply but my other 2 are professionally framed and I'd want them all the same. I like it but don't like it enough to hang on the wall. Might buy one of the trabant prints. Or the Boy and War ones and have them facing each other on opposite walls.

So, any Joshua tree posters ?
    I like the master size in my room...
  8. Hang on googling the net to find the closest possible pic to describe something to you...
  9. Searched everywhere on the net to find something similar to describre the room but couldn't find a good enough pick so this pic will have to do,
    On the left wall where the cupboards are imagine thats where I shut my eyes and towards the entrence where the dining setting is well more parrallel with the entrance im talking about is a huge seat, I like to place the poster right on top of there...my brother had the proper board of the Joshua tree but hocked it, silly silly lol
  10. That Joshua poster must look great What about taking a proper pic of it?