1. i got to see two soccer games today. not only is it rare to see one game on TV in the US. but 2?!? I was in heaven:

Arsenal v wigan
    and
    Inter v Liverpool.

I wasn't cheering on anyone since I know nothing about any of the 4 teams but it was nice to watch to full matches today while procrastinating my homework!
  2. the reds did their job yesterday. they can go all the way. torres is one of the best striker in the world.
  3. Originally posted by walkonthe reds did their job yesterday. they can go all the way. torres is one of the best striker in the world.

No,a typical corrupt European referee did his job.No doubt a back hander to allow the fecking Red Shite through was given.And just watch UEFA FIX the draw to give 'em the worst team left in the competition,Fenerbache...........trust me mark my words........and as for Torres,you can't make that judgment on any player untill you've seen every single striker play in the entire universe,so I aint gonna subscibe to that theory about him or any other player.Rant over.................. I hope Man United win it to piss off all those arrogant,concieted scousers..........
  4. Originally posted by walkonthe reds did their job yesterday. they can go all the way. torres is one of the best striker in the world.

Martin Škrtel, a Slovak defender was one of the best players of the match, according to LFC fans
  5. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

Martin Škrtel, a Slovak defender was one of the best players of the match, according to LFC fans

Story about yer man Martin Skrtel.Got a taxi in Liverpool City Centre the other week,when the driver knew who he was he refused to let him in.Why ? 'Cos the taxi driver supported Everton. COYB............".....get out my cab,Red Shite!!"..........
  6. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Story about yer man Martin Skrtel.Got a taxi in Liverpool City Centre the other week,when the driver knew who he was he refused to let him in.Why ? 'Cos the taxi driver supported Everton. COYB............".....get out my cab,Red Shite!!"..........

Yop, I read it a few weeks ago
  7. Originally posted by gmc[..]

No,a typical corrupt European referee did his job.No doubt a back hander to allow the fecking Red Shite through was given.And just watch UEFA FIX the draw to give 'em the worst team left in the competition,Fenerbache...........trust me mark my words........and as for Torres,you can't make that judgment on any player untill you've seen every single striker play in the entire universe,so I aint gonna subscibe to that theory about him or any other player.Rant over.................. I hope Man United win it to piss off all those arrogant,concieted scousers..........

So you're not too keen on Liverpool then? lol...
  8. Just watched PSV - Tottenham...great game. Tottenham was the better side and scored trough Berbatov in the 84th minute. But because PSV had won in London last week with 0-1, extra time was the result and eventually penalties. Great save by Gomes (really one of the best goalies in Europe) when Jenas took his penalty.

PSV won eventually..
  9. Originally posted by MWSAHJust watched PSV - Tottenham...great game. Tottenham was the better side and scored trough Berbatov in the 84th minute. But because PSV had won in London last week with 0-1, extra time was the result and eventually penalties. Great save by Gomes (really one of the best goalies in Europe) when Jenas took his penalty.

PSV won eventually..

Thanks to Gomes!!! Glad we have a Dutch team in the quarter finals!!! Also VERY happy with FEYENOORD's 0-1 win over AZ So, beautiful football evening!
  10. Originally posted by MWSAHJust watched PSV - Tottenham...great game. Tottenham was the better side and scored trough Berbatov in the 84th minute. But because PSV had won in London last week with 0-1, extra time was the result and eventually penalties. Great save by Gomes (really one of the best goalies in Europe) when Jenas took his penalty.

PSV won eventually..

11. liverpool is the most dangerous team in the cup right now.
  12. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

You support Chelsea, don't you? So why being upset? Tottenham is a great rival of the Blues..