1. And sure, sell Blind to United for everything but the higgest price.

Sometimes I'm so done with Ajax and their way of handeling.
  2. Originally posted by bartajax:And sure, sell Blind to United for everything but the higgest price.

Sometimes I'm so done with Ajax and their way of handeling.

Yeah they (we) have 115 millions on our savings account now, but I'm sure we won't buy any experience player or whatsoever..
  3. Watched the most part of Burnley - Manchester Utd today. Di Maria a welcome addition to their play, but he needs to settle a bit. A very disappointing draw once again, but I want to see Van Gaal's side with Rojo, Di Maria, Herrera and Blind in it. In two weeks they'll face QPR. Let's hope everyone is available then, besides Shaw.
  4. Originally posted by MWSAH:Watched the most part of Burnley - Manchester Utd today. Di Maria a welcome addition to their play, but he needs to settle a bit. A very disappointing draw once again, but I want to see Van Gaal's side with Rojo, Di Maria, Herrera and Blind in it. In two weeks they'll face QPR. Let's hope everyone is available then, besides Shaw.

Yes I've watched this game too, Di Maria really showed his skills during parts of the game. But overall very poor, but then yeah they miss out on most players. Rooney & Van Persie were quite invisible.
  5. James = 80 € millions
    Kroos = 25 € millions
    Bale = 101 € millions

Losing 4-2 to Real Sociedad (total 2014 budget: 39 € millions) = Priceless
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:James = 80 € millions
    Kroos = 25 € millions
    Bale = 101 € millions

Losing 4-2 to Real Sociedad (total 2014 budget: 39 € millions) = Priceless

HAHAHA
  7. Gosh I love the last day from the transfer window. Falcao to ManUnited?!
  8. Bananas.

9. Can he also play as a defender then?
    He's a star player for sure, but ManUtd can use some other players better.
  10. Falcao is going to earn 346,000 pounds per week with ManU.. (438,000 euros)
  11. At least Blind has finally signed.