1. sure it could seem
    but one side has Ibra, the other Mou and Eto'o
  2. Lets hope Zlatan beats the wall of Mourinho. Also Atletico could suprise against Barca.
  3. Yes, Atletico are no pushovers, they're right up there in La Liga. I just think over the two legs, Barca will have enough to see them through. Two legs against Real Madrid or Bayern might be a different story.
  4. Ron, you can't post two predictions
  5. Originally posted by iTim:Yes, Atletico are no pushovers, they're right up there in La Liga. I just think over the two legs, Barca will have enough to see them through. Two legs against Real Madrid or Bayern might be a different story.

For Atletico or for Barca? I think Real and Bayern are better than Barca. EDIT: I read it wrong , yup I agree on that.

I really don't get why you guys think Chelsea will beat PSG, the only reason I can think of is Mourinho but PSG has got a better team than Chelsea.
  6. We know Mourinho will approach the two legs. In Paris it'll be a very defensive approach. At Stamford Bridge, they'll still be defensive, but they'll have an attack minded front four to do all of the legwork for a winning goal, much like the game against Man City at the Etihad earlier this year. They don't really need to win in Paris, a draw is enough if they can keep PSG out in the second leg.

It's been typical of all of Mourinho's teams.
  7. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

For Atletico or for Barca? I think Real and Bayern are better than Barca. EDIT: I read it wrong , yup I agree on that.

I really don't get why you guys think Chelsea will beat PSG, the only reason I can think of is Mourinho but PSG has got a better team than Chelsea.

i agree with Bart ... PSG will win ...Mou can do great things as coach but when you have a better team in front there are nothing to do ... maybe a hard match anyway

I think ( and i want ) Barca will win over Atletico but they will fight a lot to win ...is not so easy like all you said
  8. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

i agree with Bart ... PSG will win ...Mou can do great things as coach but when you have a better team in front there are nothing to do ... maybe a hard match anyway

Inter - Barcelona 2010 ...
  9. i know but PSG is far from that Barca too
  10. Nobody cares but ( except Olof ) :

AZ- Benfica
    Lyon - Juventus
    Basel- Valencia
    Porto- Sevilla

I didn t see the two matchs between Betis -Sevilla but sure it was amazing . A big Classic playing a playoff ...first match Betis won away 2-0 ...and the rematch Sevilla away won 2-0 and penaltys ... not for cardiacs