1. 4-3-3 won't work with this squad either. Besides Di Maria they don't have a good winger. Januzaj is too young and Valencia sucks same goes for Young.

Mata could play there but much better in the centre. Actually, I think they should get rid of Van Persie and play with:
    De Gea
    Rafael Jones Rojo?? Shaw
    Herrera Carrick
    Mata
    New player Rooney Di Maria

It isn't great but alright, good enough to secure Europa League......
  2. For the first time in fourteen years, there's a Swedish team in the Champions League. Malmö FF just beat Red Bull Salzburg 3-0 at home (4-2 aggregate). Could be fantastic for Swedish football.
  3. That's great news

Here are the pots...

Pot One
    Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Benfica, Atletico Madrid, Arsenal, Porto.

Pot Two
    Schalke, Dortmund, Juventus, Paris St-Germain, Basle, Shakhtar Donetsk, Manchester City, Zenit.

Pot Three
    Bayer Leverkusen, Olympiakos, CSKA Moscow, Ajax, Liverpool, Sporting Lisbon, Galatasaray, Athletic Bilbao

Pot Four
    Anderlecht, Roma, Apoel Nicosia, Bate Borisov, Ludogorets, Maribor, Monaco, Malmo

There could be some very interesting groups.
  4. You guys need to see the summary of the Ludogorets match of yesterday. Goalkeeper sent off in the 119th minute. Defender on goal taking the first penalty as well, stopping two penalties in the end becoming the absolute legend of the club bringing them to the CL for the first time in club history
  5. I hope :

Barca , Basle, Olympiakos and Ludogorets

Real Madrid , Paris St-Germain , Liverpool and Roma
  6. So, Barca, PSG and Apoel.

Well that's easy
  7. Originally posted by Remy:You guys need to see the summary of the Ludogorets match of yesterday. Goalkeeper sent off in the 119th minute. Defender on goal taking the first penalty as well, stopping two penalties in the end becoming the absolute legend of the club bringing them to the CL for the first time in club history

That's awesome to read and must be awesome to watch! Will search for a stream now
  8. In the meanwhile... These are the groups:

It should be an easy ride for Bayern, Barça, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Borussia Dortmund+Arsenal, but there are some interesting matches in there. Not sure what will come out from groups A, C and H at all, and there can be some surprises in the other groups too.
  9. I'm a fan of Manchester United and it was a strange feeling today not getting excited over the Champions League draw.

Some very interesting groups though...
  10. Yeah, it feels so weird not to have Manchester United in there... Who will you support then? Anyone but Manchester City I guess
  11. Poor City ..again a hard draw