1. Real just put up the most expensive starting 11 on the pitch yesterday. Total cost: 475 million euros.
  2. That's just insane. When I saw Lyon play Rennes last Sunday their starting eleven cost a whopping 5.8 million euros. Eight academy players. They beat Rennes 2-0. I know Real is of course better, but surely not 80 times better like the transfer cost.
  3. That will continue to rise as transfer fees continue to rise. Barriers are constantly being broken in that area and it won't be long before we see the first £100m player.
  4. Tim, why Rojo when Shaw was already bought? He is a leftback, right?
    Good thing about it is that Nani finally left. You should get Depay, before sunday (Ajax-PSV )

Ajax started the season with two victory's, the same matches were lost last season. So it is a great start. There still is hope that Eto'o will come, but I doubt it.
  5. I think that Rojo's favoured position is CB. So it's acceptable cover for that and Shaw (who is injured). The general consensus is that we've been had though as some reckon he's worth nowhere near the price we've paid. Time will tell, but we desperately needed someone.
  6. Originally posted by Remy:Real just put up the most expensive starting 11 on the pitch yesterday. Total cost: 475 million euros.

Plain stupid. It's shameful to read. There are whole countries with a smaller year GDP than that.

And Atletico are beating them with a much smaller/cheaper team. Suck that RM!!
  7. It's 0-0? Or do you mean Atletico are the better team?

8. They're 0-0 at middle time, but Atletico are playing better and dominating the match so far. I hope they win!
  9. Ah, right. Forgot that was on tonight, not in the mood to stream just the second half. Two legs isn't it?
  10. Originally posted by iTim:Ah, right. Forgot that was on tonight, not in the mood to stream just the second half. Two legs isn't it?

Yep, tonight at Santiago Bernabeu, Friday night at Vicente Calderón (22:00h for you I think).

11. I stand corrected - 22:30 Spanish time so 21:30 for ya!
  12. I'll tune in for that one, hopefully Atletico leave something to play for No English Friday night football this week either.