1. First friendly last night against LA Galaxy ended with United as 7-0 winners. Obviously not a lot to take from the game apart from the excellent performance of Ander Herrera and the new shape that van Gaal wants to implement. Still, a good boost going into the friendlies against tougher opposition.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:First friendly last night against LA Galaxy ended with United as 7-0 winners. Obviously not a lot to take from the game apart from the excellent performance of Ander Herrera and the new shape that van Gaal wants to implement. Still, a good boost going into the friendlies against tougher opposition.

7-0 to LA is a very good result ... is not easy scoring 7 goals ( except for Germany)

Ander Herrera recognized that Marcelo Bielsa ´s work was very important for his carreer

This year i will support O. Marsellie because Marcelo Bielsa
  3. There were a few gifts in the game though...

4. Real Madrid reportedly sold close to 350,000 "James - 10" shirts, bringing in around £20m of the £71m already. Knock their transfer policy all you like, they're not daft. Ronaldo, Beckham, Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane - how much did they really lose?
  5. Originally posted by iTim:Real Madrid reportedly sold close to 350,000 "James - 10" shirts, bringing in around £20m of the £71m already. Knock their transfer policy all you like, they're not daft. Ronaldo, Beckham, Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane - how much did they really lose?

that is unbelieveble ...it is truth that making a starts teams give them money
  6. Spurs finally have a decent LB in Ben Davies, and an awesome backup GK in Vorm. Happy Days.
  7. Tonight's the night Ronnie, Inter vs United in the International Champions Cup!
  8. mid-term test for the cl 2019 hehe
    will you stay up to watch Vidic scoring?
  9. I'll stay up to watch us race into a 3-0 lead before half time, not sure I'll stick around for Vidic's equaliser in the second half though
  10. Originally posted by iTim:I'll stay up to watch us race into a 3-0 lead before half time, not sure I'll stick around for Vidic's equaliser in the second half though

I know it was a 0-0 but who played better ?

The other day Milan lost to Man City 5-1 !
  11. I didn't watch it. I've read that we were the better team, but take that with a pinch of salt as those are the words of fellow United supporters.

I did however see this clip of some delightful passing: