1. Originally posted by patou2:Nobody cares but ( except Olof ) :

AZ- Benfica
    Lyon - Juventus
    Basel- Valencia
    Porto- Sevilla

I didn t see the two matchs between Betis -Sevilla but sure it was amazing . A big Classic playing a playoff ...first match Betis won away 2-0 ...and the rematch Sevilla away won 2-0 and penaltys ... not for cardiacs

I confirm that I care and that I'm fucking pissed off.
  2. Chelsea 4-0 Arsenal

Only just turned half time...
  3. Typical big game performance from Arsenal. Always quick to self destruct. What a balls up from the ref though on the red card.
  4. Hopefully Chelsea keep trying and win by even more. Double figures would be ideal.
  5. Make it 6

6. you weren t lucky with the draw ... amd confirmed that you are the only one who cares EL
  7. What a game!
  8. Neymar, Bale and also Ronaldo were invisible. Modric and Iniesta were very good.
    Lovely game, but the red card was too much and the penal for Madrid was outside of the box. Its time for technological help for refs, the game is going so fast that it is impossible for them to see everything.

But a great game, really enjoyed it.
  9. Originally posted by bartajax:Neymar, Bale and also Ronaldo were invisible. Modric and Iniesta were very good.
    Lovely game, but the red card was too much and the penal for Madrid was outside of the box. Its time for technological help for refs, the game is going so fast that it is impossible for them to see everything.

But a great game, really enjoyed it.

Awesome game....
    Cristiano was a ghost ...
    Benzema , Di Maria and Modric was the best from Madrid and Messi ( mom) , Iniesta and Sergio Busquets from Barca

I hate Pepe but i want him in my team ...Am i insame ?
  10. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

Awesome game....
    Cristiano was a ghost ...
    Benzema , Di Maria and Modric was the best from Madrid and Messi ( mom) , Iniesta and Sergio Busquets from Barca

I hate Pepe but i want him in my team ...Am i insame ?

Better in your team than in the opposite - that's for sure.

11. Time Cristiano came home.