1. Nate!!
    Awesome!!!
    congrats!! nice achievement!!
    for 5000 more!!
    cheers!!!
  2. I don't have a job, but I'm a student. And I have social life thank you very much. The people who just randomly insult others are the ones without the social life.. And yes, there's way more to life than U2. Believe me, a ton more.
  3. Originally posted by easports43I don't have a job, but I'm a student. And I have social life thank you very much. The people who just randomly insult others are the ones without the social life.. And yes, there's way more to life than U2. Believe me, a ton more.

The guy's an idiot. No more to be said on the matter. 5 posts and the 5th is an insult without any basis or history to one of the biggest contributor's to the board. Risible. Only a public apology saves that poster in my eyes.
  4. Congrats, Nate... Nice post with all that videos (although I think I had seen all of them ). Do you think you will be able to remain that avatar for over one week?
    Originally posted by germcevoywell done Nate mate
    Was that a pun? Nate-Mate... Sounds weird
  5. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

The guy's an idiot. No more to be said on the matter. 5 posts and the 5th is an insult without any basis or history to one of the biggest contributor's to the board. Risible. Only a public apology saves that poster in my eyes.

Even the public apology won't do much. He embarrassed himself, not me.
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Even the public apology won't do much. He embarrassed himself[/i], not me.

Yes he did. The lovely thing about this place is that there aren't such stupid posts in it, there is always this lovely friendly feeling here...the guy didn't do a good job if he's trying to fit in! Enough said tho...let's continue with the celebrations here!!
  7. hey great job nate! keep 'em comin'!
  8. Congrats Nate! My mind ponders 5,000 thoughts related too U2 per day I just don't come on here quite enough. I dont know why that is...somedays I go though phases where I want to post lots and others I just forget...shame on me...but you are awesome!!! Keep em coming!! Thats what this family is all about

One more thing! "we might lose some of the pop fans but we don't need em"

Bono at the beginning stages of the rockstar that he is now....too bad he doesn't have the same values...now it seems like all he appeals to is the pop audience
  9. Originally posted by Ali709[..]
    Enough said tho...let's continue with the celebrations here!!

Agreed
  10. congratulations nate !!!! watch more 5000 !!!!!!