1. Wow, what a contribution! Soundschecks I appreciate all of the band and it seems very important. The only downside is that the tracks were scrambled but in three minutes looking at the tracklist and the cover art is solved smoothly. Thank you so much!
  2. almost ashamed that I'm only checking this one out NOW.

3. The only live hints of Acrobat should be one of the first things that every fun must hear....

4. true. so cruel is more awesome though
  5. Thank you for not respecting the wish to not convert it to MP3.
    Thank you for modifying the txt and add a mp3 conversion in it.
    Thank you for removing my credits.
    go die.
  6. Originally posted by yauckt:Thank you for not respecting the wish to not convert it to MP3.
    go die.

'thanks to yauckt' clearly shown on the cover art. And if an mp3 conversion of a compilation is worth death then let us all hope that your next trip across a road coincides with a bus.

Care to tell us where the lossless is available?
  7. interesting story about the bus. Don't see the point here but hey, i may not be smart

All i see is that the website's users here just don't care about the few requests people involved in a recording can have (and it looks like reporting it will hurt moderators).

My 2 cents.

8. Originally posted by yauckt:interesting story about the bus. Don't see the point here but hey, i may not be smart

All i see is that the website's users here just don't care about the few requests people involved in a recording can have (and it looks like reporting it will hurt moderators).

My 2 cents.

2 cents are always worth it. This all blew up in a big way a few weeks back, long after this was posted. We have been and will continue to keep an eye on what makes it on to the site or forum. If you are able to direct us to a lossless source I can happily delete this lossy copy.
  9. Great post . Thanks
  10. Re upload, please... I lost the audio with my hard drive ...
  11. Originally posted by yauckt:Thank you for not respecting the wish to not convert it to MP3.
    go die.
    converting to Mp3 is a horrible thing to do, but death? And honestly, if the source is not a soundboard perfect recording, a flawed recording in FLAC or MP3 is still a flawed recording.
  12. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]
    converting to Mp3 is a horrible thing to do, but death? And honestly, if the source is not a soundboard perfect recording, a flawed recording in FLAC or MP3 is still a flawed recording.
    LOL... Anyone who has heard this recording knows it's a flawed recording anyway. Even having the actual silver pressed CD of this is bad... worth having, don't get me wrong, but bad.

Not worth dying over! Hehe...

Lighten up, yauckt!