1. It was a pretty solid set anyway Glad you enjoyed it
  2. no one has got survival on their list? :O
  3. So I've noticed since I began to run again that while I run and listen to Muse songs, I begin to run faster and harder, if that makes sense. So I put together a short playlist to get me through a workout, but since I am getting back into shape, I need more ideas of songs to be added. Its pretty heavy right now, but it needs to become more heavy. Heres the list:

Survival - 2nd Law
    Stockholm Syndrome (Township Rebellion; 0305030 Riff; Endless Nameless outro) - HAARP
    Liquid State - Austin City Limits 2013
    Plug In Baby - Austin City Limits 2013
    Citizen Erased - Glasto 2004
    Bliss- Glasto 2004

Any others I should add?
    At this point I'm thinking some versions of Knights, Dead Star, Unsustainable, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, The Small Print, and probably Fury would be a good start.
  4. In Your World, Assassin, Hysteria, Who Knows Who... and if you want to go more harder than it would be Yes Please, Agitated, Ashamed...
  5. Besides the ones mentioned by Alvin, I think MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection, Map Of The Problematique, Hyper Music, Exo-Politics, Darkshines and Fillip suit your needs too. That being said, the song which I've ever ran the most (and fastest) to is Stockholm
  6. And how could we forget New Born?
  7. Yeah, I hope for at least 20 more wonderfull years!
  8. if they continue on their current trend we'll be lucky to get one good song per concert in 20 years
  9. Harsh, but true.