1. Originally posted by norrisdt:I had this problem last year (renewal date January 14) when they told me to go ahead and renew and that they'd switch to the new gift (book part one) once it was announced.

This came to a head two months or so ago when I got a shipping notice for the CD (which would have been my third copy). I complained (documented way back in the thread) and after some false starts they took care of me (got the good news while waiting at the airport to head to Vegas, coincidentally enough).

The advice I got this time was to renew, and then when they announce the new gift, contact them and make sure that they switch it. I'm optimistic (and I also kept the e-mail this time).

Despite keeping the e-mail, I'm impressed at how much work this has been - I've had three different people respond to me since the new gift was announced (I used the same chain where I was told exactly what to do because I thought it would help).

I was told on February 17 that they were escalating the request (okay, but why does it need escalating) and to hear back in a few days. So I poked today and was confidently told "Yes, your order (volume 1) is being prepared for shipment".

YES, I ALREADY HAVE VOLUME 1. IT'S NICE. I DON'T NEED A SECOND ONE. THAT'S WHY WE'RE TALKING.

Sigh.
  2. Same renewal date and two editions of vol.1 showing as "In progress"
  3. Recently asked on Twitter from the U2Songs account if anyone outside the US and Europe / UK had gotten the book yet. Not a single person outside those regions said they had received it. So I’m guessing shipping for Canada, Australia, Asia, South America etc hasn’t yet started…
  4. I guess mine is lost in the post. Almost 2 months now since I had shipping notification.
  5. Zootopia closed for maintenance? I replied to one of the threads saying I completed the form about my gift being missing but still no response from U2.com.
  6. It's a cover up job!
  7. My gift has shipped to a Canada!
  8. I noticed I was asked on my profile to click "REDEEM" (confirming shipping address) again, for Vol. 2 book (same as were asked to REDEEM for Vol. 1)