1. This is the only forum i have ever participated in. Didn't realise things were so pedantic! Never been interested in anything like this before. Didn't realise things were so rigid and set in stone.
    Note to self...read your psychology books on the shelf good boy!!
  2. Over to general chat it is then. If i can find it with my 45 year old capacity! See you over there!
  3. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    This is the only forum i have ever participated in. Didn't realise things were so pedantic! Never been interested in anything like this before. Didn't realise things were so rigid and set in stone.
    Note to self...read your psychology books on the shelf good boy!!
    You do realize there are a set of minimum rules that every forum follows to function properly, right? One of them is to try to stay on topic. It's ok if you go on a tangent once in a while, but if a mod asks you to go back to topic a) It's not a personal attack b) It's so that everyone can participate in the topic.
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    You do realize there are a set of minimum rules that every forum follows to function properly, right? One of them is to try to stay on topic. It's ok if you go on a tangent once in a while, but if a mod asks you to go back to topic a) It's not a personal attack b) It's so that everyone can participate in the topic.
    As stated previously, never taken to these types of things previously whatsoever. Never had any interest until seeing this website years ago but left it alone for a few reasons. Learning curve here. Not that its an imperative in my life but nice to chat to some folk here and share a few stories etc.
    Now that i know i shall do well to remind myself and others about the rules.
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    You know me well enough that I appreciate you setting the ship back on course when I go off the map.
  6. Hey, WOWY was from my show!! I downloaded the tracks but haven't listened yet. I'll get on that now, relive the moment
  7. IGC was from mine. So cool, right? I have a ton of bootlegs from shows I was at, but nothing "official"
  8. Streets was from mine

The quality is great on all of them.
  9. Same! So pumped something from that show made it what a great performance too.
  10. Dispatch of The Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection: 1987 & 2017 will start in December.