1. Originally posted by jasvan:So i renewed and there is a 2018 gift that will be announced beginning of the year. But it also said there would be a special surprise before the end of the year.
    My thought is they give us rest of MP3 live Joshua Tree live tracks.
    Good shout, a physical copy seems out of the question so yeah mp3 would make complete sense at short notice. I’ll be extremely happy with that.
  2. Originally posted by jasvan:So i renewed and there is a 2018 gift that will be announced beginning of the year. But it also said there would be a special surprise before the end of the year.

I like your thinking!
  3. Originally posted by jasvan:So i renewed and there is a 2018 gift that will be announced beginning of the year. But it also said there would be a special surprise before the end of the year.
  4. Originally posted by davec82:WOWY - June 25, 2017 - Foxborough
    ISHFWILF - June 20, 2017 - Landover
    Streets - June 16, 2017 - Louisville
    IGC - June 11, 2017 - Miami

Thanks for this - was just about to ask if anyone knew but glad I read back a page or two
  5. “Heading our way” according to the most recent newsletter
  6. On the other hand, as part of the "eXPERIENCE" part of the tour...to feature some experienced fans does make some sense

And apart from having a bit of over-attention, I do kinda like their story...just sayin'...
  7. Having met Amra and Harry, I'd just like to say that they're lovely people.
  8. Same. I don't think there is any reason for name calling here. They are the kindest people one can meet.