1. Is the From The Ground Up Book worth €31?
  2. Your dutch right? I ordered it from the German amazon for 7 euro's . 2nd hand but good looking. 3 euro's shipping costs to the Netherlands
  3. I thought it said 13 and I was going to say yes.

31 no way.

Amazon Spain has it for 6,15€ (here), if you want me to buy it and ship it to you just PM me
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I thought it said 13 and I was going to say yes.

31 no way.

Amazon Spain has it for 6,15€ (here), if you want me to buy it and ship it to you just PM me
    Even cheaper: you can have it for 5,95€ shipped (excluding Austria, Germany, Ireland, Switzerland, UK and USA) here: www.ebay.es/itm/381934600970
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I thought it said 13 and I was going to say yes.

31 no way.

PM send
  6. Anybody interested in a copy of North Side Story. For free, I'm only asking for postage (not even packaging).
  7. Originally posted by Papo:Anybody interested in a copy of North Side Story. For free, I'm only asking for postage (not even packaging).
    I never got it since I didn't renew that year, so I'll take it. Check your inbox if you will
  8. Only taken five months but I've just got my copy of another time, another place, I'd almost given up hope haha!!
  9. I asked for North Side story but never got it. I got 1 copy of another Time Another place, while i had 2 subscribtion :') Bummer.
  10. I never got the serigraphs... I was looking forward to them too! Maybe they just got lost in the mail...