1. was any of the u2 concerts from yankee stadium filed i would love to get it on dvd
  2. Originally posted by evmanwas any of the u2 concerts from yankee stadium filed i would love to get it on dvd

pro-shots of Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World and Desire on the second disc on the deluxe ZooTV DVD.
  3. and Here's the info on the bootleg DVD. try U2torrents for that
  4. sweet thanks i will check it out
  5. Here are six tracks from Yankee Stadium 1992, possibly distributed b y the band to radio stations (discovered over on the forums at U2songs). They are a mix of tracks from the 29th and 30th. Aaron (U2wanderer) found out that The Fly, Even Better than The Real Thing, and Satellite Of Love were also part of the full tape but they are not available. I've managed to find out which which show each track belongs to as best I can. The tracks included are:

02 - Until The End Of the World (08-29)
    03 - Mysterious Ways / Love to Love you Baby (snippet) (08-30 - intro edited)
    04 - One (08-29)
    05 - Running To Stand Still (08-29 - outro edited)
    06 - Where The Streets Have No Name (08-30)
    07 - Love Is Blindness (08-29)

Link

It's a shame that Streets isn't from the 29th as that crowd were insane!
  6. Thank you, Tim! MW with Love to Love You Baby can never be bad
  7. Absolutely not, great snippet.
  8. Sounds great TY Tim..

takes me back to my Yankee Stadium gig , on the 29th of August 1992 ..almost 24 yrs ago ?!?!
  9. Originally posted by iTim:Here are six tracks from Yankee Stadium 1992, possibly distributed b y the band to radio stations (discovered over on the forums at U2songs). They are a mix of tracks from the 29th and 30th. Aaron (U2wanderer) found out that The Fly, Even Better than The Real Thing, and Satellite Of Love were also part of the full tape but they are not available. I've managed to find out which which show each track belongs to as best I can. The tracks included are:

02 - Until The End Of the World (08-29)
    03 - Mysterious Ways / Love to Love you Baby (snippet) (08-30 - intro edited)
    04 - One (08-29)
    05 - Running To Stand Still (08-29 - outro edited)
    06 - Where The Streets Have No Name (08-30)
    07 - Love Is Blindness (08-29)

Link

It's a shame that Streets isn't from the 29th as that crowd were insane!
    Thanks for sharing and for the guessing work.

What a tour, really. They were at the very top of their game. Good times!