1. Originally posted by Ali709:Accidentally opened page 1 of this topic... interesting to see discussions on the iPod touch and the iMac and Dan explaining how he's used it for U2start and facebook and seems to be good! So much difference in 9 years!!
    Haha, a time machine just one click away
  2. Ios11 is pretty fantastic on the ipad. Not so sure about the iphone but it has really transformed my ipad.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    I'm using a wahoo ELEMNT bolt. It's fantastic however I would not recommend if for mapping purposes. It's fantastic for following preselected routes but relies on your smartphone for other mapping functions. I tend to know the roads where I cycle and if I don't then I create a route. Battery lasts me for over a week as well.
    Yeah read lots of positive stuff on the Wahoo. The Garmin is not so great with preselected/created routes either.
  4. Technofamily
    My daughter's watching videos on her iphone
    My son's playing minecraft on the ipad
    My girl's working on instagram on her iphone
    ...and i'm writing this from My Phone

.....where are we going...
  5. Originally posted by Fly40:Technofamily

haha , not the right way
  6. Originally posted by Fly40:Technofamily

Isolation? Consciousness shift? Have a read of this....
  7. M A D N E S S

8. I'm busy with this
    Very very hard

9. quite buggy on my phone. especially when it comes to bluetooth streaming to my headphones. on iPad it is absolutely amazing!
  10. This is is a fascinating read: an AI breakthrough. Experts were able to program a machine with only the rules of Go (the famous board game) and the machine was able to learn the best moves by playing millions of games with itself. The program is now better than any other human player or computer engine.
    In the past, the chess or Go engines were programmed with millions of human games already included so the machine only selected the best plays based on those huge databases. This time there was no human data needed.
    I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.
  11. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:This is is a fascinating read: an AI breakthrough. Experts were able to program a machine with only the rules of Go (the famous board game) and the machine was able to learn the best moves by playing millions of games with itself. The program is now better than any other human player or computer engine.
    In the past, the chess or Go engines were programmed with millions of human games already included so the machine only selected the best plays based on those huge databases. This time there was no human data needed.
    I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.
    We should ask them to put together U2 setlists.
  12. Can anyone recommend a pair of IEM's? I want a new pair of earphones for my commute.

Not a huge earphone fan but I want to try it out. Cheaper than noise cancelling headphones.

I'm looking at a pair of Shure IEM's. Any good?