1. It's Apple in general, just despise everything they do. Don't like how each iPhone is just the same as the last except for the odd feature. Don't like how they almost purposely leave features out in order to release a new one, knowing full well people will buy them. Don't like the attack on Samsung, Apple easily sell more products than Samsung and have more appeal in the market yet they try to push them out. Nail in the coffin was the attack on touch gesture lockscreens and the revelation that Steve Jobs vowed to destroy Android, which he deemed to be a copy of Apple's iOS.

Also don't like how closed the software is, thankfully there is jailbreak for those confined.

If I wasn't on my phone I'd be happy to type more.
  2. I agree with everything you said. Apple are real cunts. When I get my hands on the next iPhone I'm sure that jailbreaking it will be the first thing I'll do - as it was the first thing I did when I got my hands on the only Apple product I own, the iPod Touch. I agree their anti-Samsung marketing is really childish. And the fact that they leave features out for ripping their -excesively faithful- customers off in a couple months time leaves everyone speechless - and yet everyone is still holding their breath for the next release.

But that all doesn't mean their products aren't bloody great.
  3. Today, I accidently erased a really important document. Is there any way I can get it back?

4. Recycle bin unless you're a shift + del person like me.

Try Recuva, a free recovery program.
  5. My computer didn't put files in the recycle bin. Now it does.

Try Recuva, a free recovery program.
    Already trying, a friend recommended it. It doesn't seem to work.
  6. Files are always recoverable, Fabian. You're not trying hard enough or there's something wrong, but files are always recoverable - except when there's direct physical damage in the hard disk (and even in that case, they can be recovered sometimes).
  7. In theory maybe, in practice it's really hard to recover something if another file is written over the original location of the lost file. Chances of that happening increase with decreasing free space.

However i think you still have a chance, Recuva is just not a very good recovery program. I used GetDataBack once, long time ago though.
  8. I am trying hard enough, trust me

Originally posted by Risto:However i think you still have a chance, Recuva is just not a very good recovery program. I used GetDataBack once, long time ago though.

Thanks for the suggestion, it didn't work, though.
  9. Lumia ordered. Shame only the black is available.
  10. Nice :O