1. The setlist that night was...
    Until The End Of The World
    Pride (In The Name Of Love) / The Promised Land (Snippet)
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (With Bruce Springsteen )
    Vertigo
    I think somewhere in this archive i have there is a full recording of this performance and speeches. I shall have to go digging to find this.
  2. Lovely. Good memories. I shall go searching for this as well. It's a slow process putting all of this into a chronology as its been moved several times and became mixed up. It is enjoyable bringing all this back into order though.
  3. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:The setlist that night was...
    Until The End Of The World
    Pride (In The Name Of Love) / The Promised Land (Snippet)
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (With Bruce Springsteen )
    Vertigo
    I think somewhere in this archive i have there is a full recording of this performance and speeches. I shall have to go digging to find this.
    http://www.u2start.com/shows/170/
  4. The Elevation performances of this song are just unbeatable. They have never nailed it quite like they did in that zone, in that mood, with that presentation.

Stunned, over and over
  5. The Brits awards performance what 2001 at Earl's Court , Bono goes walkabout . Absolutely stunning
  6. Originally posted by MattG:The Elevation performances of this song are just unbeatable. They have never nailed it quite like they did in that zone, in that mood, with that presentation.

Stunned, over and over
    Yeah it’s one of the Achtung baby songs that I feel was performed better on a later tour. Not that there’s anything wrong with the zoo tv performances but elevation tour versions were on another level.
  7. The set that night with One dedication to Mike Hutchene , so sad , so brilliant, so emotional
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah it’s one of the Achtung baby songs that I feel was performed better on a later tour. Not that there’s anything wrong with the zoo tv performances but elevation tour versions were on another level.
    I would say the same for The Fly.

Visually stunning on ZooTV, but musically even the band has said they didn't nail it until the Vertigo Tour (outlier Elevation Tour version aside, which almost exists as its own U2 song to me)