1. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I was about to make a lame joke about being excited for this one (but unless there is some crazy medical breakthrough within the next few decades, I’ll be dead) but it’s interesting to think if any of the rock/pop albums will be celebrated at 100. Will even an album like The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper get that sort of royal treatment or will anyone even care?
    I do think about this a lot. When will the current historic artists be forgotten - in 100 years?
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I was about to make a lame joke about being excited for this one (but unless there is some crazy medical breakthrough within the next few decades, I’ll be dead) but it’s interesting to think if any of the rock/pop albums will be celebrated at 100. Will even an album like The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper get that sort of royal treatment or will anyone even care?

Lol!!
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

I’ve been wondering that myself about some of these albums.
  4. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    No matter what or when, the Rolling Stones will still be touring by then
  5. I'd put that drum intro of Bullet as probably the best intro to any album version song by the band
  6. 2010
    U2 perform via satellite at the funeral of Irish radio personality Gerry Ryan.