1. I had flew to Manchester and was in the queue with the wife to get into Red Zone for the E&I concert, all our friends had got past security as had I when the wife gets stopped and told she was "inebriated" after much discussion and with our concert chances crumbling we were told to go drink water and come back in 30 mins.
    30 minutes of panic and fear ensue cause the wife wasn't drunk (just Scottish lol)
    We go back the head guy is about to let us in but when he looks in the envelope for the tickets they are missing!!!
    We spend another 20 minutes searching for the tickets cause without them we are fooked, all this time our friends now in the RZ are txt and calling us.
    Turns out the security woman that stopped us initially, took the tickets out of the envelope. Anyway we refuse to leave and security end up calling the police. We get led away by a young police officer who says we should complain haha. As were walking over the bridge back to the station along comes the security woman smirking as she walks past. In my head she has just past our tickets on to resell to a scalper.
    And then I woke up................................................
    I didn't actually , this nightmare actually happened but it felt and still feels like it was so ridiculous that i dreamt it.
  2. Originally posted by iamcrazytonight:Woke up like half an hour ago and that's the last dream I saw: U2 were playing live in Rome or Egypt. Just them on the top of a hill with a great view overlooking the city. Still covid times, since there was no crowd, but it was broadcast everywhere. I was floating above them so I could see the whole thing. I know they played Unknown Caller and they closed the gig with a new song called 'Down All Times' or sth like this (the title was suddenly displayed on the sky, like it was a screen). I thought they're debuting a new song which made me jump out of my bed to search it on Spotify and share the news with you guys, but I instantaneously realized it was a dream and now I'm sad.
    Don't be sad!

3. Had a nightmare last night.
    I was to late at a U2 concert in London.

4. I had a U2 dream recently.

I was watching TV and The Edge was on a talk show. After he did some talking he left and Bono came in and he sang Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses. At the end of the song it transitioned into Welcome To The Black Parade, and Bono sang the first few lines of the song. Then came in Gerard Way (singer of My Chemical Romance) and he sang the rest of the song.
  5. I had my alarm set last night in the night for the Sphere show. But I was tired and not feeling well so I decided to go back to sleep.

Had a dream where I checked the setlist when I woke up and saw they played Discotheque and some other rare songs (can't remember the songs).
  6. the time when a dreamed that i was in a U2 concert, and a tattooed Bono with cool glasses and the played and imaginary new song, that was cool
  7. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:I had my alarm set last night in the night for the Sphere show. But I was tired and not feeling well so I decided to go back to sleep.

Had a dream where I checked the setlist when I woke up and saw they played Discotheque and some other rare songs (can't remember the songs).
    Intriguing dream.
  8. Shortly before the concert in Poland in 2009, I lived only for that show. Every heartbeat and the flow of blood in my veins were devoted to this event. Since the first concert in Barcelona, the concert in Poland became the purpose of my life. And it hit me really hard because the dream I had...

took place in an empty stadium in Chorzow, at night. The floodlights were on, the stage was ready, and there was no one else there but me standing in front of the stage and Larry Mullen, who was busy with his drums. There was complete silence. I climbed onto the stage, walked closer because I wanted to see what he was tinkering with. It was eerily quiet; the stadium was empty, just me and Larry. Then he started to leave the stage, glanced at me, and I followed him. We entered the corridors under the stands and found ourselves by a vending machine for drinks. We had a pepsi or a coke together. Larry was very serious, didn't say anything. But that was fucking Larry Mullen Jr. Dressed in a white t-shirt, black pants, black shoes, just like on the 360 tour. The dream was so ultra-realistic that it was almost painful, and it ended very abruptly.

That was the only instance where my mind presented me with such a vivid, so real dream related to U2. And even after almost 15 years, I remember it to this day.