1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Yesterday I dreamt that I was in a pool party and Bono was there, just chilling with no one around. In my dreams I was like "Be cool, talk to him, but don't be overwhelming". Instead, for some reason I was with Larry mocking Bono and I had Larry laughing out loud (!). We then approached Bono and tried to pull a prank on him. Then all of a sudden I realize someone was periscoping this and I could see a lot of comments about how to prank Bono, with Larry's help.
    It was a weird dream.
    Haha, that's great.
  2. LOL. Yup... it's definitely "slow season" here.

3. Yeah U2 put out two albums in a reasonable time
  4. I’ve had a few I specifically remember one right before opening night in tulsa I had a dream I was at the concert and they play YTBTAM 3 times, love is all we have left, elevation, and I will follow and then the show ended very strange
  5. Once I dreamed of singing One with Bono. Probably one of my unconscious dream is being Mary J. Blige
  6. I dreamt (before actually seeing the shows) that I went to a E+I show where they dropped RBW and immediately tried SATS, but fucked it up like in Vegas. Because of it they lost their faith in themselves and stopped the show and then went to rest among the crowd in GA, gazing at the ceiling while lying in their backs, while the atendees tried to cheer them up and to dream it all again and finish the show

I think there is some meaning behind that lol
  7. This actually was a dream I had maybe back in the 80's when I read an article that The Edge at one point I think before the The October tour that the Edge had to listen to old recordings in order to remember how to play some of their songs..... this is a vague story I remember.....
    So I remember having a dream where U2 were about to play and I had to help the band by getting them their old recordings and I picture myself with The Edge in a room with headphones on listening the records while he tried to remember how to play.... the dream felt real.... and then i woke up.

Still a strong dream in that I remember it 30 years later....
  8. Originally posted by Document:This actually was a dream I had maybe back in the 80's when I read an article that The Edge at one point I think before the The October tour that the Edge had to listen to old recordings in order to remember how to play some of their songs..... this is a vague story I remember.....
    So I remember having a dream where U2 were about to play and I had to help the band by getting them their old recordings and I picture myself with The Edge in a room with headphones on listening the records while he tried to remember how to play.... the dream felt real.... and then i woke up.

Still a strong dream in that I remember it 30 years later....
    It was during the Under Australian Skies leg of the Unforgettable Fire tour.
    Wow, you remember that for 30 years? Impressive.
  9. I dreamed that they added Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around The World to the tour setlist last night.
  10. That would be so nice, long time ago i heard that song live
  11. I would. Fall outa my bed out of shock