1. Just woke up frrom one. Heading to the site of the Joshua Tree today, so pretty excited.
  2. Ok... just awoken to the most bizarre U2 dream I've ever had that I have to share. Usually my U2 dreams revolve around U2 live, either missing a show entirely because of arriving late or an issue with tickets, or alternatively, seeing them live, having an amazing view and hearing amazing new U2 songs I've never heard before - they are always interesting.

But this one was very different. It was a U2 themed dream, the band weren't in it.

Somehow a team I hired managed to track down the Joshua Tree for me and restore it to its original glory in a back garden of an old house I used to live in with my parents as a child, and bizarrely the tree started to escape of it's own accord - merrily hopping along and getting out through a gap in the fence until it was out of sight. Then I woke up.

Answer me that one DreamMeanings.com lol. On second thoughts, not sure I want to know!
  3. Originally posted by Caledonia:Ok... just awoken to the most bizarre U2 dream I've ever had that I have to share. Usually my U2 dreams revolve around U2 live, either missing a show entirely because of arriving late or an issue with tickets, or alternatively, seeing them live, having an amazing view and hearing amazing new U2 songs I've never heard before - they are always interesting.

But this one was very different. It was a U2 themed dream, the band weren't in it.

Somehow a team I hired managed to track down the Joshua Tree for me and restore it to its original glory in a back garden of an old house I used to live in with my parents as a child, and bizarrely the tree started to escape of it's own accord - merrily hopping along and getting out through a gap in the fence until it was out of sight. Then I woke up.

Answer me that one DreamMeanings.com lol. On second thoughts, not sure I want to know!
    Maybe like Hazzlehof said "Looking for freedom" ?
  4. Originally posted by Caledonia:Ok... just awoken to the most bizarre U2 dream I've ever had that I have to share. Usually my U2 dreams revolve around U2 live, either missing a show entirely because of arriving late or an issue with tickets, or alternatively, seeing them live, having an amazing view and hearing amazing new U2 songs I've never heard before - they are always interesting.

A Joshua Tree jumping and hopping happily around your backyard? Well you must have been smoking some good shit
  5. Lol, I know right - not that I ever touch any of that stuff. That's dreams for you I guess - they can be pretty farout.
  6. It has to do with sex, Freud says.
  7. a SOE tour with a fantastic new setlist like SOI ,indoor not in stadium if it's possible. And obviously a super rock album.
  8. i have yes quite a few times
  9. Last night I dreamed that five songs from Songs of Experience had been made available on Spotify - the album versions of Best Thing, Little Things, and Blackout, plus an acoustic version of Get Out of Your Own Way and another song (I don't remember which, or if I even knew in my dream which it was.) Have to say I was quite disappointed when I woke up.
  10. I dreamt i was with a friend of mine.we were with bycicle.then we stopped near a fountain because we had some problema with the bikes.i entered a shop that i thought it could have spare parte but inside there were plenty of U2 and Simple Minds singles promos vinyls etc...and they were all cheap.i was so excited counting them all that i couldn't believe.they were all piled together...