1. Something i meant to tell you guys from when i was in Boston...
    As some of you know i work for Republican/Libertarian antiwar presidential Candidate Ron Paul (because unlike most i'm awake ) I was making a tune for the campaign by making one of my own music vids. It turns out our Boston group leader really took to it and passed it onto the HQ. And... it got used in a RP's straw poll speech
    So whenever i heard this was gonna happen i danced with joy, just...just a little bit.
    You don't have to like him to find this cool.

And...

You will recognise my inspiration immediately

2. Originally posted by MacphistflyYou will recognise my inspiration immediately
    I want to ruuuuuuuuuuuun...
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I want to ruuuuuuuuuuuun...

4. Originally posted by Macphistfly
    Amazing tune by the way...

What a shame I don't support all the ideas and argumentings of your guy...
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Amazing tune by the way...

What a shame I don't support all the ideas and argumentings of your guy...

Haha why thank you my friend, thats what a telecaster and a delay pedal'll do 4 ya

i would reccomend you watch this, it really explains a lot.

btw Dr. Paul opposed the war before the democrats
  6. Originally posted by Macphistflybtw Dr. Paul opposed the war before the democrats
    Congratulations again, then. Oppositing war is important (and difficult) on the USA nowadays. This fucking war is dropping the world out.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Congratulations again, then. Oppositing war is important (and difficult) on the USA nowadays. This fucking war is dropping the world out.

completely agree, but these politicians are just puppets on strings following scripts written for them by the Elite in the form of the CFR Trilateral commission.

There is no one more anti American than the current administration, the US Constitution needs to be restored and the fake war on terror (Actually the war on civil rights) needs to come to an end.
  8. Héhé, nice tune man
  9. Originally posted by BelgianBonoHéhé, nice tune man

Thanks man, so now i can say i've (kinda) played to 9,000 people
  10. Originally posted by MacphistflyThanks man, so now i can say i've (kinda) played to 9,000 people
    Hahaha
  11. Originally posted by MacphistflyThere is no one more anti American than the current administration, the US Constitution needs to be restored and the fake war on terror (Actually the war on civil rights) needs to come to an end.
    That's the point. The enemy is invisible to our eyes. The enemy is NOT Iraq, nor Afghanistan, even not AlQaeda. The enemy are the Civil and Human Rights and Liberties. Fuck Bush and the CFR!!
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]That's the point. The enemy is invisible to our eyes. The enemy is NOT Iraq, nor Afghanistan, even not AlQaeda. The enemy are the Civil and Human Rights and Liberties. Fuck Bush and the CFR!!

thats the attitude!

Only the illusion of choice is in America, if the people want change, i thouroughly believe that they need Ron Paul.

The rest are bought and paid for, following the plan set out by the CFR.
    To support Obama is to support a man who doesn't believe in Habeas Corup (like Bush)
    To Support Clinton is to support somebody who voted for the War (like who you say?)
    To Support Giuliani is to support somebody who wants a national ID Card (To lose almost all of our civil liberties)
    To support a CFR candidate is to support all of the above, regardless of party.

All i have to say is, i would not have stood in the hot sun for 5 hours if i didn't believe fully in what he said.