1. Hello y'all...

One of the mods mentioned that maybe I should do this...so here I am!

My name is Jillian. I'm 26, and I live in South Dakota, USA. (Incidentally, South Dakota is the "Dakota" mentioned in connection with Hawkmoon. Hence the intro title. I had to get you to read this somehow, didn't I? )

I found this place a couple of weeks ago, and am VERY excited that my quest for a place to download U2 bootlegs has ended! This is all very impressive.

Oh: most importantly, my favorite is Bono.

2. Originally posted by double_psycheHello y'all...

One of the mods mentioned that maybe I should do this...so here I am!

My name is Jillian. I'm 26, and I live in South Dakota, USA. (Incidentally, South Dakota is the "Dakota" mentioned in connection with Hawkmoon. Hence the intro title. I had to get you to read this somehow, didn't I? )

I found this place a couple of weeks ago, and am VERY excited that my quest for a place to download U2 bootlegs has ended! This is all very impressive.

Oh: most importantly, my favorite is Bono.

Hey welcome!!!
    really love that song....

and let me tell, this IS THE PLACE to download the best bootlegs!!!!
    see ya around!!
  3. lol welcome bono is quite pimp enjoy ur stay c u round the forums
  4. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]
    and let me tell, this IS THE PLACE to download the best bootlegs!!!!

I think it's the ONLY place, to be honest!

I'd done several Google searches and it never came up. I think I followed a link through another link...maybe something over on @U2?
  5. Hello, darling... Welcome to this amazing board. You'll be hooked instantly by our topics and discussions, trust me

Regarding the bootlegs, i have to say that most of the users who joined us, were looking for bootlegs and found the Forum. Now they even don't download anything. (This is my case! ).

Welcome and thanks for presenting yourself...
  6. Welcome here!
  7. a big top o' the mornin to yourself from Belfast
  8. finally, someone older than me
    Welcome and enjoy
  9. Welcome! this is the best site on the web. FACT
  10. hey you hawkmoon welcome to are groing community ....
    hope you like it over here ...best site for every u2 fan in the world
  11. Welcome !!!
  12. A warm welcome mate! Hope to see ya much 'round here!