1. Anybody else DVD sort of stick for a second between DESIRE and BULLET?
  2. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979Anybody else DVD sort of stick for a second between DESIRE and BULLET?

mines seems to be fine. Any scrapes or such on the disc? Tried a lens cleaner on your DVD player?
  3. modified the topic name aswell to make it a little clearer
  4. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979Anybody else DVD sort of stick for a second between DESIRE and BULLET?

Nope but when Sunday Bloody Sunday is at 2:30 the dvd jumps backwords to Until the end of the world :s it sucks
  5. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Nope but when Sunday Bloody Sunday is at 2:30 the dvd jumps backwords to Until the end of the world :s it sucks

really? have to check that. That sounds like a proper glitch
  6. Originally posted by BelgianBonoNope but when Sunday Bloody Sunday is at 2:30 the dvd jumps backwords to Until the end of the world :s it sucks
    This has to be another Easter Egg.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]This has to be another Easter Egg.

No cause the dvd just begins back from there again... It just sucks must be a fault on my dvd
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

No cause the dvd just begins back from there again... It just sucks must be a fault on my dvd

Should be. If I were you I went back to the store where you bought this DVD. Hope you got some guarantee on it.
  9. Originally posted by BelgianBonoNo cause the dvd just begins back from there again... It just sucks must be a fault on my dvd
    Oh c'mon don't blame. You've got a truly special edition of the last release of U2. Why regreting? Just ENJOY.

Nah, seriously, it's a pity. The part of the show from Staring At The Sun to Streets is the best one, such a shame you can't see it. Just go back to the store and ask for a new one. They use to change a defectuous copy without problem whatsoever.
  10. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Should be. If I were you I went back to the store where you bought this DVD. Hope you got some guarantee on it.

Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Oh c'mon don't blame. You've got a truly special edition of the last release of U2. Why regreting? Just ENJOY.

Nah, seriously, it's a pity. The part of the show from Staring At The Sun to Streets is the best one, such a shame you can't see it. Just go back to the store and ask for a new one. They use to change a defectuous copy without problem whatsoever.

Yeah you're both correct...
    But i can go to Bullet and then go a bit back to 2.32 to watch it from there so... It's just annoying but it'll do
  11. Originally posted by BelgianBonoYeah you're both correct...
    But i can go to Bullet and then go a bit back to 2.32 to watch it from there so... It's just annoying but it'll do
    Tricking the DVD is not a real solving. Just go to the store and truly solve it.