1. Originally posted by MacphistflyI believe i can diagnose your symptom rmann83...

-

I honestly think you've crossed the line. Insults in response to a funny post. Nice, huh?

Bye.
  2. You'll have to check with MacPhistfly but I honestly don't think there was any insult intended; more an obtuse reference to the content of rmann's post.

And the three smiley thumbs-ups + a smiley face (*) ) seem to indicate good humour.

That was my take anyway.
  3. Originally posted by djrlewisAnd the three smiley thumbs-ups + a smiley face (*) ) seem to indicate good humour.
    It can indicate also the hardest kind of insult. Macphstfly insulted me once by email very hardly, so I know his style. Anyway, I can't ban him now (server error?) so I will have the chance to discuss it with Remy.

Bye
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]It can indicate also the hardest kind of insult. Macphstfly insulted me once by email very hardly, so I know his style. Anyway, I can't ban him now (server error?) so I will have the chance to discuss it with Remy.

Bye

Well, let's not make a big thing out of it. I think a note can be sufficient, but the used word isn't that polite and doesn't belong here in my opinion.
    Let's just remove the word itself and let it rest.
  5. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Well, let's not make a big thing out of it. I think a note can be sufficient, but the used word isn't that polite and doesn't belong here in my opinion.
    Let's just remove the word itself and let it rest.

Removed.
  6. OK. See you Macphistfly. See you crew members.