1. does any one have the September 11, 2001 U2 "Stuck In The Moment" A 9-11 Song in audio form i use to have it and would love to have it again i want this in just audio

2. Originally posted by evmandoes any one have the September 11, 2001 U2 "Stuck In The Moment" A 9-11 Song in audio form i use to have it and would love to have it again i want this in just audio

[YouTube Video]

Get the "Apple" fruitleg.
  3. ok thanks

thanks for the help
  4. Originally posted by evmanok thanks

thanks for the help

No problem! If you have any other questions let me know!
  5. gut wrenching stuff that video... very well put together... while we're on it is there any U2 shows from late elevation where bono refers to the twin tower attacks???
  6. Originally posted by colbourne25gut wrenching stuff that video... very well put together... while we're on it is there any U2 shows from late elevation where bono refers to the twin tower attacks???

Isn't there any show where Bono doesn't refer to the attacks on the 3rd leg?
    Come on, the whole 3rd leg of the Elevation tour is about 9/11. The fireman on stage, "One", Peace On Earth.

There's also a Peace On Earth 9/11 mix, one of the first U2 songs I heard, pretty emotional.
  7. Originally posted by Remy[..]

There's also a Peace On Earth 9/11 mix, one of the first U2 songs I heard, pretty emotional.

I've heared the stuck in a moment mix with people occassionally speaking about 9/11 as it was happening, but haven't heared of the peace on earth mix. Sounds interesting. You're not refering to the peace on earth/walk on live version are you
  8. Originally posted by Angel_or_Devil[..]

I've heared the stuck in a moment mix with people occassionally speaking about 9/11 as it was happening, but haven't heared of the peace on earth mix. Sounds interesting. You're not refering to the peace on earth/walk on live version are you

No no, I'm talking about the studio version of Peace On Earth mixed with people talking and sounds taken from the 9/11 events. Must have it somewhere, I can upload it. I really think it was one of the first 10 songs I heard from U2, back in 2001.
  9. Thanks for uploading it. Its a very good mix!
  10. Originally posted by matthews[..]

nice mix thanks remy for this
    is this part of a compilation 4 9/11? or is it in one of the fruitlegs albums ?

Probably both, but I don't have it on a fruitleg.