1. Hi everyone, I just realised I hadn't introduced myself, and so I am going to now in order to be polite. My name is Lucy and I am 18 and live in Adelaide, Australia. I absolutely love U2 and have ever since my friend bought How to Distmantle when we were fifteen. I can't say who my favourite member is, because I love them all for different reasons. I play guitar in a band, so I love Edge maybe the most...my favourite albums are Boy, Achtung and Pop.
    I went to the Adelaide Vertigo concert and was front row and shook Adam's hand and got a wink from Edge. I still haven't got over it. My favourite songs are Exit, Ground Beneath, I Will Follow and rather bizarrely at the moment, Mofo.
    Hope we can be friends,
    Lucy.
  2. Welcome,how good is this site?Having seen Vertigo 4 times,from the front row to well back in the rafters i can safely say you saw the best band in the world from the best possible position.
  3. Nice to meet you. I'm Nate. I also play some guitar. Hope to see you around.
  4. Hi there, was also @ ADL Vertigo on the rail on edge's bstage! Got a smile from him during Angel and just missed a handshake from Bono during streets by about 10cm Alas!! Good to have another fan from Adelaide on the site! Enjoy! the recording of that show on here is pretty good quality. I've seen them seven times now Zoo Tv x 2 Popmart x 1 Elevation x 1 and Vertigo x 3.

Cheers
  5. welcome mate,this is the best place for U2´s fans,enjoy!!!!!!!
  6. Welcome!!
  7. Originally posted by adamlosthisspoonsHi everyone, I just realised I hadn't introduced myself, and so I am going to now in order to be polite. My name is Lucy and I am 18 and live in Adelaide, Australia. I absolutely love U2 and have ever since my friend bought How to Distmantle when we were fifteen. I can't say who my favourite member is, because I love them all for different reasons. I play guitar in a band, so I love Edge maybe the most...my favourite albums are Boy, Achtung and Pop.
    I went to the Adelaide Vertigo concert and was front row and shook Adam's hand and got a wink from Edge. I still haven't got over it. My favourite songs are Exit, Ground Beneath, I Will Follow and rather bizarrely at the moment, Mofo.
    Hope we can be friends,
    Lucy.

Hello from Adelaide as well.

And a hello to gimp2u23 as well, hey there.
  8. welcome mate
  9. Welcome mate! Nice to have you arond here!
  10. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Hello from Adelaide as well.

And a hello to gimp2u23 as well, hey there.

G'Day there, nice to have a few locals on today (this evening)

"see you got your own flies in Adelaide. Welcome to Zoo Tv Y'all"

nice one
  11. WELCOME
  12. Originally posted by gimp2u23[..]

G'Day there, nice to have a few locals on today (this evening)

"see you got your own flies in Adelaide. Welcome to Zoo Tv Y'all"

nice one

That has to be one of the most popular Zoo DVDs, I reckon from our little town.

"Isn't Grahame Cornes a sexy man?" Obviously Macphisto was either drunk or didn't actually know who he was. Do you have the DVD or just the audio bootleg?